Thursday 23 April 2015

Story Telling


 Third year students write their own stories . We have selected some of them:


     1. A TRAGEDY ON NEW YEAR'S EVE
     
      His moans of pain cut the cold of the night. Nobody listened , nobody witnessed how snow very representative of winter , was dying of carmine. Nobody saw that a little boy was bleeding slowly, almost unconscious from the cold He was just finding shelter in the eternal dream opposite  him. A little life was extinguishing the last night of the year , while everyone was happy celebrating New Year's Eve with their families and friends. Meanwhile , this child was dying with only the company of the snow angels that were falling from the sky and it was making a cold and beautiful death bed. The boy was feeling that he was dead when he heard his name . He thought it was a joke of his mind but he heard it again. It really was his name pronounced by a voice that sounded so familiar like . He couldn't identify the voice but everytime it sounded more and more . The last thing that he saw before he died , was his scared and hysterical mother's face. He didn't die alone. He died happyly. At that time the cold night air was broken by an agonized cry of a mother who had lost her son.

                                                                        By Beatriz Rodríguez Vacas.


      2. THE MISTERY FOG

     Ruth has always been a happy , smiley and sociable girl, but that week changed the way she was. It was Monday, a rainy and windy one. The school was empty because of the Easter holidays. Ruth was meeting a guy there. Unfortunately , he didn't appear.The disappointed girl decided to spent the rest of the morning in a lonely park. Suddenly, the wind stopped and a dense fog surraunded the place . Brown leaves started to fall down . The girl thought it was very weird , so she decided to walk home. The next morning she woke up too happy because she was meeting her best friend in front of the strange park , but the girl didn't show up. Ruth was very confused . However , the day was sunny and warm so she went there , but now it was less dense. The blond girl , worried , went home. There , she started to think about what had happend in the park. As the days were passing she was still going to that park. Now it was Sunday , and the poor girl was very frightened. The reason was that the day before she had seen a person through the fog. The brave Ruth put on her jacket and went to the park again. This time there wasn't fog. But she saw a man at the end of the green grass. Her popped out of their sockets when the man ran after her shouting " You went into the fog , you deserve to die again and again" When the man caught her , he beheaded her and hung the head in a tree. The man smiled and disappeared in the road with the girl's body. Nobody knows who the man was and where the body is , but people in the village say: Don't walk alone or bad things will come with a little fog.
     
                                                                               By María Márquez Domínguez


LIFE:
 


“This is not your home, not your world , not the place where you should be . And you understand deep in your heart though you didn´t want to believe.”

(Laura Gallego García)



That day was one of those days that you think about if you have something to do in this life , if you really belong to this place , if someone out there is going to rescue you or maybe this is just a joke of destiny.

Those days that you sit on your bed and you listen to music and read till…I don´t know… ten o´clock in the evening?

So, that day I woke up at seven o´clock , like everyday  I have classes .

-Hannon!!- My mother shouted. . She always shouts in the morning and that makes me ask : Why? , Why do you have to shout mom? But I asked it to me , it´s dangerous to reply my mother when she´s shouting.- Have you made your bed ??!!- Yes , of course I´ve made it . I make my bed every day.

-Yes mom , I have made it…- I answered. Normal mother , normal conversation. I think.

I get dressed , brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

 I didn´t have breakfast because my sister Joanie says that is bad to have breakfast at seven o´clock , so I took a sandwich to eat it at “ The First Break” , the bar next to the high school.

I don´t really know why do I listen to my sister , normally she´s a bit crazy…

So , why do I follow her advices? Because:

1.- Joanie is my mother´s favorite . Sometimes you want to be someone ´s favorite

2.-The prettiest sister is Joanie. I´m trying to be pretty , like she is.

3.-All our high school´s guys like her.

I would like Kyle to love me , but he is in love with my sister like everyone.

I would like to be the girl he likes , to be what he needs and to be the person he would ever love.



I think these are good reasons to follow her stupid advices.



While  I was in Joanie´s car I was thinking about me.  If life is a play and we are actors , Why is my dialogue this ugly disaster?

Joanie´s dialogue is perfect: Brilliant girl , pretty , sociable , nice , confident ( so confident ) , clever and a bit crazy , that point of irrationality makes her perfect.

My dialogue… : Non- brilliant girl, pretty? Not too much , shy , quiet and responsible .

And I´m in love with someone that never really would love me. Joanie doesn´t have this problem , every guy is in love with her.

Maybe Ryan , my best friend , it´s the good part of the dialogue . Perhaps there´s a happy moment in some scene of the play.



I said goodbye to my sister and gave her five dollars . She always forgets her money.

When I went to science laboratory , Ryan was waiting for me ,

-Heey Hannah.

-Please –I said – Don´t call me Hannah . Don´t do it.

-Oooookay . But it´s a good name . Don´t it?

- No, Ryan. No

 And I started to study birds cells.

After an hour and a half I went out with Ryan . I was so hungry…

I ate my sandwich and a cup of tea in the bar. Then I returned to class. Three more hours of classes.

When the bell rang I couldn´t believe it . Last two classes were horrible, my sister´s friends were making a party , that Saturday at eight o´clock in the evening , in Dylan´s house . They didn´t invite me , but they invited some people in my class. I can understand that I´m not so funny , but…  DYLAN IS MY SISTER´S BOYFRIEND !!!!

When I asked Joanie about the party she said I was invited , well , she really said this:-Oh, no Hannon. Of course you´re invited , you´re my sister , but it´s a party of people of my class.

-No –I said – There are some people in my class who are going to go to the party.

-I don´t think so baby. Only my class, but if you want to go… You can.

I was thinking about going to the party , but I knew that my sister didn´t want it , so I decided to be in my house reading books.

Books. My favorite army.

I like to read so much as I like to breath and my heart likes to beat.

I was all the afternoon reading my new book , Summer . It was about a girl , Belly, who doesn´t thinks she´s pretty  and interesting , but she doesn´t know that the best boy of the novel , Conrad, is in love with her.

That book made me think about me . Maybe we think that our dialogue in the play isn´t good and we don´t know that it is a little big world . Our world , the place where we can be ourselves , the place where nobody can change our opinions , the description that we can rewrite.

I thought that perhaps I don´t belong to the place where I am right now, but I know that I can always change the direction of my meteorite.

I thought that I could find a boy who loves me , I thought that life is good even if it is the worst life in the world.

And love? As Ed Sheeran said , “ People fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just the touch of hand…”

Everything is a mystery until you decide to solve it . I´m so happy to solve the mystery of my life.

By Lucía Navas Sánchez-Seco.














No comments:

Post a Comment